Dahl Family Law Group Child Support

Are you married and want your current spouse to adopt your child(ren) from a previous relationship? Under certain circumstances, a court has the ability to terminate the rights of the biological parent and allow your spouse to adopt the children, establishing a legal relationship as if the child was born of the marriage. Let our firm help you to determine if this is an option for your family.